There are only two more Sundays in the 2009 NFL season (and let's face it, who watches the Pro Bowl?*). Top 5 Good Things about the End of Football Season:
- Increased exercise in the fresh air and sunshine thanks to not spending all day every Sunday on the couch shouting at the TV (yes, even during the pre-game. It's not MY fault Michael Irvin is an idiot).
- Time to pursue my other hobbies now that the football blogging pressure will ease.
- The ability to start the Food Lab experiments with Chef Spouse, Mad Kitchen Scientist, and The Executive Committee.
- Seeing more of my non-football-fan friends.
- 7 blissful Troy Aikman-free months.
*OK, OK I admit it - I have been known to watch the Pro Bowl. But only to help ease my withdrawal symptoms! I swear!